Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Game 6: CLE 41 MIA 31

In regard to the Cleveland loss on Sunday...man...the defense torched for 41 points by Derek Anderson? I will say this: At the very least (...at the very, very, "grasping at straws" least), I'm not bored to tears watching the offense poke around the field. I really mean that. Think back to last season's showdown with Jets in the Meadowlands. Joey Harrington. No running game. One of the most eye-gougingly boring second-halves of football I've ever witnessed. Some games are hard to watch. This one in particular was unbearable. Now back to the present. Following Ginn's would-be kickoff return to begin the second half, I didn't think there was a chance in hell that Miami had it in them to man up, head down the field and score. They did, and I was completely astounded. Then, for a reality check on how God-awful this team is, the offense gave themselves a pat on the back and called it a day.

No comments: