Wednesday, May 30, 2007

High-Fives to You, Jason Taylor

This is why Jason Taylor is one of my all-time favorites, and judging by some of his answers, he couldn't be a more perfect teammate.

Would you agree to play for free if it meant the Dolphins would make the playoffs?
JT: Playoffs, no, Super Bowl, yes. I’ve been to the playoffs before, our goal is not to make the playoffs, it’s to win the Super Bowl. [Our goal is] not to win 10 games or make the first round of the playoffs and see what happens. I get up every day and go to work, to win the Super Bowl, anything less than that is not a success – in our eyes, the fans eyes and our owner’s eyes.
...and this...

Can you win a Super Bowl with the Dolphins?
JT: I truly believe we can, if everyone buys into what we are trying to do, if we all give up bull crap excuses and does what were supposed to do, I know we can win.

Read all of Taylor's no-bullsh$# answers over at the Sun-Sentinel's blog.

No comments: