Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged

Let's not judge Chris Chambers after his latest arrest. I agree. DWI is a serious offense, but he wasn't officially over the legal limit, and overall he's kept his proverbial nose clean throughout his career. Let's not judge him for that.

Let's judge Chris Chambers for being possibly the most overrated player in the game today and unable to "harness" all that talent we've been hearing so much about.

I don't want to come off as a Dolphin hater here. I like Chambers and route for him even when he's sucking, which is about 85 percent of the time. My skin just crawls when I read some variation of "Chambers is a talented receiver, although he hasn't always had the production to match his talent".

After seven seasons, let's stop sugar-coating it. It's possible that Chambers might suck. Gasp! His '05 campaign might have been a fluke. E-Gads! Maybe he's not a No.1 guy? Noooo!

No comments: