Saturday, July 14, 2007

Chambers Arrested, Heyoh!

I was gonna go out on the town last night, but I audibled at the last minute. If I would have not wussed out, I might have witnessed Chris Chambers getting arrested for DWI, speeding and reckless driving, which would have been both cool and a drag simultaneously.

This is Dolphin arrest No.3, and I'm getting giddy. My boy and yours, Joey Porter being the first and Fred Evans being numero dos. That means we need about a half-dozen other incidents and the Dolphins will sneak into Bengals Status. Good things are on the horizon for this team. I can feel it.

You, and by you I mean me, might remember my call for a Rapsheet Dolphin team. Hell, I'm so ready for more arrests I went ahead and made "Rapsheet Dolphins" a separate category. You think I'm being sarcastic, don't you? Well, you're absolutely right.

Driving While Impaired doesn't count. Speeding? Not impressed. Reckless Driving? We'll talk. Public Intoxication? Meh. Disorderly Conduct? I'll take it 9 times out of 10. Assault charges (discounting sexual assaults. Let's be slightly civil)? Yes, yes and yes.

No comments: