Friday, September 7, 2007

Saban Confirms Ties to Al-Qaeda?

All right, cool. Some drama that really isn't.

Nick Saban reportedly sent letters of thanks to his former Dolphin players, including Ronnie Brown. Apparently I'm the only guy who thinks this was merely a kind gesture, a harmless thanks to his former players and not some attempt to distract the team from its first game without him.

On a side note: It never ceases to amaze me the amount of Saban-haters who resort to personal, subjective and horribly misspelled and punctuated tirades when addressing anything Nick "Satan", as if the guy personally did them wrong, like, set fire to their houses or slit their dogs' throats.

Consider this comment from "Ted":

"I hate Nick Saban. I hate that man with a passion. He is no better than the child molesters, spousal abusers, rapists, murderers, and terrorists of the world. That's how much I hate Nick Saban. Go away, Nick!"
Congratulations, guys. You're fucking idiots.

No comments: