Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy "Thank God Willis McGahee Isn't My Father" Day and Terms of Green's Deal

Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there, one of which is our new starting tight end. I'll refrain from gushing about my own father on an Internet sports blog, but I will say that I am truly thankful for his endless love, insight and support. Thanks, Dude.

In other news, terms of Trent Green's deal can be found here. I can typically get through the first few sentences of these types of stories before getting nauseous. If you're like me and are easily confused, we can conclude that Green's contract is "very incentives based" and has "tremendous upside potential with low risk." Just say the following phrases when discussing the deal with your boys and they'll assume you're smarter and more football savvy than previously thought.

Enjoy your Sabbath rest.

No comments: